DbCombo again... Help...
Author Message
 DbCombo again... Help...

Please, someone, help...
I want to use a DbCombo box to choose a record from one field and
display some other field of the same record in a text box.  I heard that
DbCombo has a bug...  I've tried different methods, still can't do it...

HELP...

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DbCombo again... Help...

Hello,

Set your datacontrols recordset bookmark to that of the dbcombo's
selecteditem.

Data1.recordset.bookmark = dbcombo1.selecteditem

         Alan Davis, Southampton, England

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help File Help (yet again...)

2. VBA on again off again

3. Printer object again and again

4. Again and Again, Bold text in a Listview

5. Help with Select Case...again

6. Troy Can you help me again Please

7. Help again SQL

8. Help again! Hiding Tables

9. HELP. Trying again on fixing this code

10. Help again!

11. Page_LOAD question and Thanks Again For All Previous Help and Patience

12. Page_LOAD question and Thanks Again For ALL Previous Help and Patience