Field/Index Help
Author Message
 Field/Index Help

This is VB5 and Access 97 question.  I was wondering if there is any
function or routine that I can use to check if a given table has a field
that I was, I can pass the field name through a variable.  Also, if there
is anyway, I can check if a given table has a certian index.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rehan

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. remove index from field or delete a indexed field

2. Help: index search with integer key fields

3. Request help creating a multi-field table index

4. Help: Creating Index with several Fields on Runtime

5. need help opening a two field index with VB6 using access 2000

6. Adding Field to Access db - need to make indexed property of field No Duplicates

7. Numeric Index of RS.field from field name?

8. Request for help - limitation of 32 indexes including foreign indexes

9. Too many indexes - Wierd hidden indexes preventing index add

10. Index of a combination of two fields

11. Change Indexed propety of field

12. Re-Indexing a PK field