Bug- DataSource property and VB6- looking for confirmation
Author Message
 Bug- DataSource property and VB6- looking for confirmation

We have moved some projects from VB5 to VB6 and noticed that we can no
longer click on the DataSource property of a control with VB6 going haywire.
It seems to re-load every form in the project, corrupting some, before
eventually crashing. Results vary with project size, etc. I have been in
contact with several others who experience this problem. I have heard from
two users that this is a bug in VB confirmed by Microsoft- although I cannot
find any info in the KB. Can anyone CONFIRM this bug for me? (By the way,
the only workaround I know of is to open the form you want to work with in
an empty project, change the DataSource property as desired, and then move
the form into the original project again.)

Luther

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bug- DataSource property and VB6- looking for confirmation

2. Access 2000, VB6 and datasource (Bug?)

3. VB6: Property Sheets Bug?, Custom Controls and properties

4. VB6 Datasource property!!!

5. VB6 loops when Datasource property selected

6. VB6 Datasource property!!!

7. vb6 design problem with datasource property

8. looking for confirmation on a couple of things from our project vba gurus

9. Bug Report with ADODB.Recordset Datasource

10. Crystal Reports bug when connecting via ODBC to 2 different datasources

11. VB6 Bug - Clipboard emptied when starting vb6

12. Looking for a Defect/Bug Reporting and Tracking software