access an msaccess database from html
Author Message
 access an msaccess database from html

Help!

I work in a school and our web site is hosted on a server which does not
allow .asp pages!
Can I write vb code to make a front end as a html page that accesses an
access database?
If so I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction

Many thanks

Jerry

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:01:51 GMT

1. ADO control on HTML, to MSAccess/ODBC database on Webserver

2. OCX cannot access database in an MSAccess form

3. OCX cannot access database in an MSAccess form

4. OCX cannot access database in an MSAccess form

5. Problems accessing MSAccess '97 Database from within MTS

6. my OCX has no access to the MSaccess database in an form

7. Problem accessing a protected MSAccess database

8. Secured MSAccess Database - Can't access new table

9. How to access a MsAccess database var network?

10. Accessing to a ODBC MSAccess database by rdo at same time

11. my OCX has no access to the MSaccess database in an form

12. Script in HTML for MSAccess