how copy records from databases to databases ?
Author Message
 how copy records from databases to databases ?

Hi !
I can`t copy one record from - example - Database1.mdb to Database2.mdb !
How make it ?!
                Greting

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 how copy records from databases to databases ?

Try opening a snapshot recordset of the data you want to copy ie
db.openrecordset and either using CreateTableDef for the entire table or
looping through the recordset and inserting the values via SQL and db.Execute
method; if you use the loop you must ensure that the fields you are inserting
to match the formatting of the source fields.
Scott

Quote:

> Hi !
> I can`t copy one record from - example - Database1.mdb to Database2.mdb !
> How make it ?!
>                 Greting

Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Still can't figure out how to copy record from database to database!

2. how to copy a record from one database to another database with the same struture

3. Copying records from jet database to a new jet database

4. Transfer data from record A(database A) to record B(database B)

5. Code to Copy Records to a New Database

6. Copy a master-detail record into another database?

7. Copying Records Between Databases

8. Copy Database Records to another MDB file

9. Copying database records

10. How to copy a record between databases?

11. Copying a Database record to a Type variable

12. HELP!! COPYING RECORDS FROM ONE DATABASE TO ANOTHER