Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime
Author Message
 Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime

Hi,

According to Crystal Reports technical support, the only way to insert
a picture (bitmap, icon, etc.) into a Crystal Reports report at
runtime is to store the picture in an OLE Object field, then try to
read it from there.  Based on my past experience with Crystal Reports
Technical support, I suspect that perhaps this is not the only
solution and there might exist another method to access the picture
file directly. I thought using a formula in the report and supplying
the path and name of the picture file would work, but unfortunately I
dont know the syntax for such formula. Crystal Reports solution is OK
as long as one is storing only several small pictures in the database,
but once the pictures become large and records go beyond 150, the
report generation process slows down tremendously. Does anyone know of
any other solutions to this problem?

Thanks

Ray

Sat, 09 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime

2. Inserting fields at runtime in Crystal reports

3. How can i change picture in Crystal report at runtime

4. Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers

5. Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers

6. Merging Multiple Reports at Runtime - Crystal Reports.NET

7. How to create Title of the Report at Runtime in Crystal Report .Net

8. Sending Reports (Crystal Reports Runtime) to other printers

9. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

10. Access 2000 runtime and Crystal Report 7 runtime

11. Access 2000 runtime and Crystal Report 7 runtime

12. Access 2000 runtime and Crystal Report 7 runtime