Opening database tables
Author Message
 Opening database tables

Is there a way in VB5 to open all of my database tables for the program and
call them as needed. Currently I have opened only the tables I need for each
form as I have that form loaded.
Thanks

Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Best way to open Databases/tables

2. Opening table in foreign database

3. How do I open a Table in an Access database from VB5

4. Opening Database and Identifying Tables at Run-Time

5. open Access database and tables

6. Linking a dBase III table to an Access 2000 database - won't open

7. MS Access DB - Copy Table A from Database A to Table A Database B

8. Cannot open a table from a Access database file using VB5

9. Opening & Closing Databases/Tables

10. opening a database table

11. Linking tables vs. Opening tables directly

12. open Access table = locked Access table??