Problem with copying to Clipboard - VB3.0 and Win 95
Author Message
 Problem with copying to Clipboard - VB3.0 and Win 95

Hi,

I am encountering a strange problem with a VB 3.0 app  wrote that copies
some data to the Clipboard.  Specifically, the user selects a menu
command to copy a string of text to the Clipboard.  The user can then
past this into a Word processor such as Word 7.0.  This works fine on my
developement machine (Win 95); I can paste the contents into Word 7.0
fine.  But when I installed this app on three other Win 95 PC's with
Word 7.0 and tried to use this command Word thought NOTHING was on the
Clipboard.  Ditto for Excel 7.0.  But NOTEPAD had no problem pasting the
text!  Anyone experience this?  If so please let me know if there is a
work around.

Regards,
Dan

Sun, 21 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP - SHELL problems with VB3 app in Win 95

2. Problems with VB3 and Win 95?

3. VB3 Win 95 Problems

4. VB3 setup/Win 95 problem

5. VB3 program OK in WIn 3.1 but not in WIN 95

6. Win 3.1, Win 95, VB3 and Setup !!!

7. VB3:Properties change when created in Win 3.11 and transferred to Win 95

8. MS stance on setup wiz problem (VB 3.0 /Win 95 distrib to earlier Wins)

9. Problem printing in Win 95 but not Win 98

10. Problem to set the NumLock key on with Win NT but not with Win 95

11. Problem with win-32 api on win-95

12. VB3: Minimize to Win 95 System Tray?