Database Navigation Control
Author Message
 Database Navigation Control

I'm just starting out on VB4(at work..I use delphi at home) and added the
data control to a form. It looks a bit simplistic, but works.
Anyway I then went into the Datamanager to set up a database and opened the
sample Biblio.mdb (out of interest).
The database navigation controls there are much better than the data
control itself !
So....
1.  Why didn't MS make the Datacontrol like this ?
2. Is there any way of using this control - a guy at work suggested writing
it myself, but that's just re-inventing the wheel in my book, unless of
course there's no other option ??

TIA

Mon, 27 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quick Database Navigation

2. Table Cell Navigation Control - User Forms

3. Navigation Control

4. Datagrid Control navigation probs

5. disable navigation sounds in Webbrowser control

6. ? Treeview: controlling node navigation

7. Arrow keys for data control navigation?

8. Design time controls and frame navigation

9. How BYPASS INTERNAL NAVIGATION of a control ??

10. Generic Record Navigation Controls

11. Outlook's Navigation Control

12. brwWebBrowser control and Navigation to a new window