VB - dBase: Deleting & Packing records
Author Message
 VB - dBase: Deleting & Packing records

Hi

I have a small, probably simple question.  I am using a dBase IV table,
and I'm connecting to it from VB.  When I delete a record, however, I
can still view it, even after Refreshing the recordset.  I know dBase
requires deleted records to be Packed.  Is there some way I can do this
from within VB4?

(I'm using VB4-16, with it's built-in dBase IV ISAM driver.)

thanks for all & any help

Andrew
Andrew Retallack    Johannesburg, South Africa

"And we tip-toe through our lives, pretending we're so dangerous."

Sun, 27 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. dBASE: packing deleted records

2. dBase pack deleted

3. VB Deleting dbase Records

4. dBASE + VB 4.0 - Records not deleting?

5. packing deleted records

6. Deleting records in Dbase

7. How to indicate if Dbase record is deleted?

8. VB5: Deleting records using a text Dbase file...

9. Deleting dBase records

10. Dbase 3 - Bypassing deleted records problem....

11. Dbase record marked as deleted

12. dBASE deleted records