Access 2.0 compatability layer
Author Message
 Access 2.0 compatability layer

Thank you to those who pointed me to the Access 2.0 compatability layer at the MS site.

I got comlyr.exe and ran the setup program. It seemed to install ok.  I restarted
Windows, got into VB and brought up my application.  Again, when I went to double
click the RecordSource property in my data control, I got the same error message as
before: "incompatible database".

An ideas?

Fri, 23 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access 2.0 Compatability Layer Setup Problems

2. Bug/limitation with VB3.0 / Access 2.0 compatability layer

3. Access 2.0 Compatability Layer Setup Problems

4. VB Access 2.0 compatability layer & Crystal Reports.

5. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

6. Install Access 2.0 Cmpt Layer w/o Access 2.0 for VB 3.0

7. Can't Install 2.0 compatibility layer without Access 2.0

8. VB 3.0, Compatability Layer, and Access Service Pack Question

9. VB 3.0/MS Access 2.0 Compatability Question

10. I need the Access 2.0 to implement the Compatibility Layer

11. VB3 - Access 2.0 Compat Layer compact problem

12. Help for VB to Access 2.0 compatibility layer.