~Why should one use VB instead of DELHPI?
Author Message
 ~Why should one use VB instead of DELHPI?

Why should one use Visual Basic instead of Delphi?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the world of Visual Basic Experts,

        I hope to find out the reasons why one should to use Visual Basic as a
development tool instead of Delphi.

        Please kindly e-mail me on the following address.

        Thanks a zillion in advance.

David Yeo

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ~Why should one use VB instead of DELHPI?

2. Newbie: Why use Access instead of VB to create front end

3. Using return instead of Tab in VB??

4. Running DOS Shell in hidden window, or using vb command instead

5. Help! Why RTF instead of Plain Text

6. why javascript instead of vbscript?

7. Why to use a TextBox instead of a RichTextBox

8. Why a picturebox instead of form

9. !Excel/VB: why why why?

10. Why Windows help file instead of HTTP?

11. Why Use dbList instead of msFlexGrid?

12. SortedList, Why Parenthesis instead of Brackets?