problems with seagate crystal report 6.0(crviewer.dll) and vb5
Author Message
 problems with seagate crystal report 6.0(crviewer.dll) and vb5

Hi,
I wrote a program with some Crystal Reports included (Windows NT,
Access97 Database, VB5 pro with the seagate crystal report 6 designer
component) using the Report Viewer.
So far no problem. Then I created an installation file (with all
dependencies) and put the program on CD-RW.
But after installing it on a client machine (Win 95) , every time I
tried to start the ReportViewer from my program, the program crushed
with the error message "Crviewer.dll not found or not correctly
registered". The program itself runs fine..
But the .dll is on the client machine in the correct directory and it
is also registered (at least, it seems like). Can anyone help ?

Matt

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. problems with seagate crystal reports6 (crviewer.dll) and vb5

2. Crystal Reports 4.5 to Seagate Crystal Info 6.0 API

3. Problem with VB5-Crystal Report 6.0 Object Library(cpeaut32.dll)

4. Problem with VB5-Crystal Report 6.0 Object Library(cpeaut32.dll)

5. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

6. Can Seagate Crystal Report 5.0 work with VB5

7. Problem using Seagate Crystal Report Automation Engine 7.0

8. Cross-tab reports in Seagate Crystal Reports

9. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

10. Report works in Crystal Reports but not in CRViewer

11. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

12. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0