Getting a blob into oracle from VB6 using OO4O
Author Message
 Getting a blob into oracle from VB6 using OO4O

Can anyone give some tips or sample code on getting either
a file with an image or else a picture box's image into an Oracle
blob, using Oracle Objects for OLE?  Also for retrieving a blob into
a picture box.

The best thing that I can see would be to use a bunch of AppendChunk
calls, but that looks really ugly to me.  There's got to be an easier
way, isn't there???

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Write BLOBs to ORACLE using OO4O

2. Writting to BLOBs using OO4O and VB60

3. Using Oracle OO4O to Display Images in VB 6

4. Using Oracle OO4O

5. Using ADO vs OO4O to connect to Oracle

6. Retrieving BLOB types from Oracle using Visual Basic

7. Copy BLOB's out of Oracle into a file using VBA in Access 97

8. HELP: BLOBS in ORACLE using DAO & VB4

9. HELP: BLOBS to Oracle 7 using AppendChunk()

10. Oracle 7.3.2 - retrieving blob data using ODBC driver

11. How to retrieve Blob data in Oracle using ado

12. help with oracle performance : using ado, vb6, oracle 8 longraw field