VB/Access Programmer/Implementer Needed in Santa Barbara, California
Author Message
 VB/Access Programmer/Implementer Needed in Santa Barbara, California

VB/Access Programmer/Implementer Needed  in Santa Barbara, California

Come live in paradise and work for a small, easygoing but highly successful
and dynamic software company in Fortune 500 marketplace.  We are looking
for a programmer with the following skill set who will be focused more on
helping to support and train our clients with our products than on
developing new products:

*  Significant skill in Microsoft Access or other visual programming in
Windows database environment,
*  Strong coding skills and relational DB experience SQL, client/server
expertise preferred.
*  Self-starting, self-managing, highly innovative, with "can do" attitude
and drive to do things right the first time.
*  Easy going personality that works well in give and take environment.
*  Flexible to perform various roles as needed.
*  Willing to travel part-time.

Respond to:

Advanced Information Management, Inc.

--

Derek Beebe

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB / Access Programmer Wanted (Santa Barbara, CA)

2. MS Access / VB Expert Needed in Santa Barbara, CA

3. VB Programmer Needed in Southern California

4. Looking for a VB programmer in Southern California

5. Looking for a VB programmer in Southern California

6. Looking for a VB programmer in Southern California

7. ASP/VB/Java Developer Needed in Souther California

8. ASP/VB/Java Developer Needed in Souther California

9. ASP/VB/Java Developer Needed in Souther California

10. ASP/VB/Java Developer Needed in Souther California

11. ASP/VB/Java Developer Needed in Souther California

12. ASP/VB/Java Developer Needed in Souther California