Using the Command Object w/Parameters
Author Message
 Using the Command Object w/Parameters

Using the new Data Environment designer in VB6, I created a command with two
parameters, Class, and Date.  Now, these are not parameters being passed to
a stored proc, but to use in the command.  How do I pass the parameters to
the Command.

I tried setting it like properties (which makes the most sense), as well as
using CreateParameter and Appending them, and neither worked.  Any an all
help is greatly appreciated.

Bob

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Using the Command Object w/Parameters
Never mind, I figured it out! >>G<<

Bob

Quote:

>Using the new Data Environment designer in VB6, I created a command with
two
>parameters, Class, and Date.  Now, these are not parameters being passed to
>a stored proc, but to use in the command.  How do I pass the parameters to
>the Command.

>I tried setting it like properties (which makes the most sense), as well as
>using CreateParameter and Appending them, and neither worked.  Any an all
>help is greatly appreciated.

>Bob

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamic SQL Using Parameters in Command Object

2. ? Executing a Stored Procedure With Output Parameters and A Resul tset using a Command Object

3. Sending command to a FoxPro database using ADODB.Command Object

4. Using the ADO Command Object to send an Execute command

5. ADO Command Object using Multiple Connection Objects

6. Problem passing parameters to DataReport/command object

7. How to use DE command object with a parameter

8. Why delete Command object's parameters everytime?

9. Parameter Command Objects

10. Why delete Command object's parameters everytime?

11. command object with recordset and in/out parameters

12. Clearing the Command Objects Parameter Collection for re-use