Visual Basic connecting to Oracle 73
Author Message
 Visual Basic connecting to Oracle 73

I'm having difficulties attaching to an Oracle 73 database from VB4.
I've created a data control with a connection string and I can see the
database records when I select the recordsource field in design mode. But
when I try to run the application, I keep getting 'Invalid parameter' with
no help.

Anyone know how to attach to Oracle 73 from VB4 ???

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 connecting to Oracle 73

2. Trouble with ADO in VB5 to Oracle 7.33, using the Oracle 73 driver

3. Trouble with ADO in VB5 with Oracle 7.33 and Oracle 73 driver

4. Upgrading Oracle 73 to 8

5. Microsoft ODBC for Oracle v 2.73.728303 issue with WINNT

6. VB5, Oracle 73 and CR 4.6

7. MaxRows - Oracle 2.73.726900 (MDAC) Driver Help

8. how to connect visual basic and oracle

9. Visual basic programs - connect to a server - Visual Basic 5 Enterprice Edition

10. Export (flat file through textstream or print#) need to break the fields at column 73

11. Breaking a field using textstream at certain column number (73)

12. Connecting to Oracle thru Oracle OLE DB Provider(OraOLDDB.Oracle)