basic sql server advice please
Author Message
 basic sql server advice please

I am just upgrading from access to sql server 7. i ahve a few problems
finding out the most basic things either from sams TYI21 days or the books
on- line.

1. In access I used a memo field  to store large text files.
What is the equivelent in sql server

2. If I use an auto increment field for key index what data  type is
compatible for a FK.

thanks in advance
Edward

Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Advice for upgrading to SQL-Server please

2. Please advice in learning sql server 6.5

3. Advice for upgrading to SQL-Server please

4. server/vb - advice please

5. Need some advice on SQL Server/VB

6. ADVICE - SQL Server & VB 5

7. Advice needed: multi-user app using SQL Server backend

8. OLE, VB 4.0 and SQL Server advice

9. Migrating from Access to SQL Server advice

10. ADVICE - SQL Server and VB5

11. Advice with SLOW SELECTs against large SQL Server database

12. Need advice on reporting sql server data