Simple Q; I used to do this in VB3, what now, in VB5??
Author Message
 Simple Q; I used to do this in VB3, what now, in VB5??

Hello will someone please help me with this;

I used to use these commands in vb3;

  The add-button :
Data1.Recordset.AddNew

  The Save-button :
Data1.Recordset.Update

  The Delete-button :
Data1.Recordset.Delete
  Data1.Recordset.MoveNext

Basicly.
Now I get the message; 'This action was canceled by an assosiated
object' trying to use the addnew.
Can that be a custom control, that gives a coflict, or is there
somthing with the .mdb I've made?

Can you help me?
Regards Jacob

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple Q; I used to do this in VB3, what now, in VB5??

Hello will someone please help me with this;

I used to use these commands in vb3;

  The add-button :
Data1.Recordset.AddNew

  The Save-button :
Data1.Recordset.Update

  The Delete-button :
Data1.Recordset.Delete
  Data1.Recordset.MoveNext

Basicly.
Now I get the message; 'This action was canceled by an assosiated
object' trying to use the addnew.
Can that be a custom control, that gives a coflict, or is there
somthing with the .mdb I've made?

Can you help me?
Regards Jacob

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 2 fairly simple database Qs

2. Convert simple VB3 program to VB5, help!

3. Creating a simple dll to be used with VB5

4. Simple VB5 Mail using POP3

5. VB5 and VB3 using on the same System.

6. Create a simple spreadsheet using VB5?

7. VB5 Pro Masked Edit control - A simple, simple question

8. simple animations with code...not doing what they should

9. Square roots done real simple like...

10. Simple animations with code...not doing what they should

11. Somthing simple...yet Can it be done?!?!

12. VB3 to VB4 vs. VB3 to VB5