VB Deleting dbase Records
Author Message
 VB Deleting dbase Records

I have a VB program that uses a dbaseIII+ database.

I can delete the records, but they are still in my database flagged
as deleted. Is there a command similar to a "pack" command that gets rid
of all deleted records? Or is there a function in Crystal Reports that
tells it to ignore deleted records in the database?

I am a new VB programmer, so I appreciate any advice.
Thanks

Tue, 18 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VB Deleting dbase Records

Quote:

>I have a VB program that uses a dbaseIII+ database.

>I can delete the records, but they are still in my database flagged

.
.
.

Hello,

i am also a beginner in VB (i am using 3.0) and i wonder how i can read from
dbase ( im am using dbase IV 1.5) files. How can i open a dbf file and read
from it,
perhaps u can help me.. if u like..

thanks..

Fri, 04 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. dBASE + VB 4.0 - Records not deleting?

2. VB - dBase: Deleting & Packing records

3. Deleting records in Dbase

4. How to indicate if Dbase record is deleted?

5. VB5: Deleting records using a text Dbase file...

6. Deleting dBase records

7. Dbase 3 - Bypassing deleted records problem....

8. Dbase record marked as deleted

9. dBASE deleted records

10. Delete DBase Record

11. dBASE: packing deleted records