Crystal Reports 2.0 won't center fields. Is there a fix?
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 2.0 won't center fields. Is there a fix?

I'm creating a report using Crystal Reports 2.0.  When I try to center a
field AND allow it to print on multiple lines, Crystal Reports will not
center it.  Is there a bug fix or an upgrade to take care of this
problem?  It seems like a simple enough thing to fix.  Thanks for any
help.

--Tim McCune

-- http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~trm

Fri, 26 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports 2.0 won't center fields. Is there a fix?

Quote:
>I'm creating a report using Crystal Reports 2.0.  When I try to center a
>field AND allow it to print on multiple lines, Crystal Reports will not
>center it.  Is there a bug fix or an upgrade to take care of this
>problem?  It seems like a simple enough thing to fix.  Thanks for any
>help.

Tim,
I have had the same problem in Versions: 2.0, 3.0Pro, and
4.0Pro.  Obviously it is not a priority for Crystal!  I wish they
would fix it!  Are you listening Crystal?

Paul Pettigrew

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports 2.0 won't center fields. Is there a fix?

| I'm creating a report using Crystal Reports 2.0.  When I try to center a
| field AND allow it to print on multiple lines, Crystal Reports will not
| center it.  Is there a bug fix or an upgrade to take care of this
| problem?  It seems like a simple enough thing to fix.  Thanks for any
| help.

Crystal 4.0 does center multi line fields.

--

// Ian (McYork)
If Comments = True then "Great" else "Disclaim"

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports won't read report

2. Access 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0 - Can't Open Database Error

3. Crystal won't display multiple items selected in parameter field

4. Crystal won't display currency field values.....

5. Crystal Reports won't update??

6. Crystal Reports won't Refresh data each opening

7. Crystal Reports won't update??

8. VB 3.0, Access 2.0 and Crystal Reports 2.0

9. Crystal Reports Won't Refresh

10. Crystal Reports won't print!

11. Crystal 4.0 report won't print last page

12. Won't open VB3/Crystal report in VB4 version