ODBC with dBase Tables
Author Message
 ODBC with dBase Tables

I am attempting to write a new VB6 front-end for several dBase and FoxPro
(.dbf) tables.  I need to know how to set up table relationships between
tables and create queries similar to dBase "views."

I have consulted every written source I can find but none have given
examples using anything other than Access.  The most obvious thing to do
would be to transfer the data to an Access database; but, that is
unacceptable since the entire company is now using a dBase (4,5, and 5.0)
front-end programs.

I just need an example of how to do these two things.  Pleeeeeeease!

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC error when using SQL delete from dBase table

2. ODBC error when using SQL delete from dBase table

3. dBASE IV table into Access Database table?

4. copy dbase table to access table

5. Copy Dbase table to Access Table

6. dBASE IV table into Access Database table?

7. Access and linked ODBC tables don't use ODBC Definition

8. Is it possible to link ActiveData tables to ODBC tables

9. How to open a recordset - ADO and dBase ODBC

10. Opening .DBF (dBASE) file as ODBC datasource

11. dBase IV + ODBC Index Question

12. Problems adding new records to ODBC source (dBASE III dbf's)