ODBC 3.0 API function definitions for Visual Basic or SQLSetEnvAttr definition
Author Message
 ODBC 3.0 API function definitions for Visual Basic or SQLSetEnvAttr definition

Does anyone have the Visual Basic module definitions for ODBC 3.0 or can
anyone tell me the definition for the funciton SQLSetEnvAttr

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. My Visual Basic does not recognize Data Definition types

2. Access and linked ODBC tables don't use ODBC Definition

3. ODBC API: SQLSetEnvAttr returns error (include code)

4. Automatically generating VB forms from ODBC definitions

5. Convert From Active Data(field Definitions) to ODBC

6. Getting definitions of Function commands

7. SetTimer API and delegate definition.

8. URGENT Crystal Report PELogOnSQLServer API definition

9. Searching API Definitions like LVM_EX_FULLRANGE=&h20 !!!

10. re win32 api - error code definitions

11. API - SetFilePointer - Variable definitions?

12. Searching API Definitions like LVM_EX_FULLRANGE=&h20 !!!