Dynaset/Snapshot problem using SQL Server 6.5
Author Message
 Dynaset/Snapshot problem using SQL Server 6.5

Hi !

I need to use the rs.findfirst command for to go to a register and it find
nothing.
I'm using a Dynaset recordset.. If I change to Snapshot then it works...
Why ?

The field that I'm using is key,identity and numeric of 18,0

Thank you very much

Manel
Kontrel

NOTE: I will use Snapshot but then I cannont use the rs.delete

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Locking in VB5 and SQL Server 6.5 using stored procs

2. Using VB5 and Sql Server 6.5

3. executing SQL Server 6.5 stored procedure using VB 5

4. connecting to MS SQL Server 6.5 using VB5

5. How to..Using VB5 with Sql server 6.5

6. Suggestions for a CASE Tool using VB 4/SQL Server 6.5

7. How to connect to SQL Server 6.5 using VB 5.0

8. Problem With Inserting Over 1200o records into SQL server 6.5

9. DAO, RAD Problems with the SQL 6.5 Server

10. @@IDENTITY problem with VB432/SQL Server 6.5

11. Problems with VB4.0 and MS SQL Server 6.5