VB 5.0 - Informix Text Datatype - OpenLink ODBC
Author Message
 VB 5.0 - Informix Text Datatype - OpenLink ODBC

VB 5.0
Informix 7.1x
OpenLink 1.0 ODBC request broker

Informix Text datatypes are stored as blobs.  I have not been able to
update these fields using Access 7.0.  A programmer I work with gets the
same results with VB 5.0.  Anyone out there with some kind words?

Bill

Mon, 22 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Locking in VB with OpenLink ODBC and Progress7

2. Locking in VB with OpenLink ODBC and Progress7

3. Informix SE 5.0 ODBC on SCO

4. OpenLink Unleashes New Virtual Database Engine supporting all ODBC compliant databases

5. ODBC: OpenLink Drivers?

6. VB or MFC Application using Informix ODBC Driver

7. QUES: Recommendation for ODBC driver for Informix and VB application

8. ado + informix odbc = vb crash?

9. Hilfe: VB 4.0 Zugriff auf Informix Online 6.0 via ODBC

10. VB-RDO-ODBC-INFORMIX ONLINE 7

11. Need Info on ODBC connection from VB to Informix on SCO Unix

12. VB or MFC Application using Informix ODBC Driver