Help: converting VB3 binary text based program to to VB5 database
Author Message
 Help: converting VB3 binary text based program to to VB5 database

I want to convert my program that is in VB3 binary files to a databased VB
5 program. whan i try and open the VB3 program in VB 5 it suugests i open
it first in VB3 and save binary files as text.  Will this work?
Any other ideas?

Thu, 03 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert VB3 binary form to text?HELP

2. Convert simple VB3 program to VB5, help!

3. Need an Algorithm for Converting Decimals (Base 10) to Binary (base 2)

4. converting VB3 form from binary to text

5. need VB3 binary file converted to text

6. Converting VB3 binary form to VB5

7. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

8. Convert VB3 Binary Frms To VB6 Text Frms

9. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

10. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

11. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

12. I need help converting base from binary to decimal