Run time error 3265
Author Message
 Run time error 3265

I have a VB 5 program that I am using as a front end for an Access 97
database, and I keep getting a 3265 run time error every time I try tot save
a change to a record. It says, "Item not found in collection." Please let me
know what you think.

Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Run time error 3265

You misspleded field and/or table name?

Stanislav Stresnjak

Quote:

>I have a VB 5 program that I am using as a front end for an Access 97
>database, and I keep getting a 3265 run time error every time I try tot
save
>a change to a record. It says, "Item not found in collection." Please let
me
>know what you think.

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Run time error 3265

Hi,

This error occurs if the field name you specified does not exist in the
table, or you have wrongly spelt the name in your code.

Hope this helps.
Ricardo H.Marshall

Quote:

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run Time Error 3265

2. Run-time error 3265: Item not found in this collection

3. Run time error 3265

4. Run Time Error 3265 question

5. Filter of ADO Recordset causing run-time error 3265

6. Run Time Error 3265: Item cannot be found in the collection

7. Run-time error '3265': Item not found in this collection

8. Run-time error '3265'

9. SPECIAL run-time error 3265 Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal

10. 'Item not found in this collection' (run time error 3265)

11. DAO Error 3265 - technical - help!

12. ADO error 3265