!!!Please help vb student!!!
Author Message
 !!!Please help vb student!!!

I would appreciate it if someone can direct me to a site that has vb5 or vb6
available for download.  I'm a student and can't afford too much.  If anyone
has info about this please share.  Thank you very much.

Glen

Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 !!!Please help vb student!!!
if you're a student, most post-secondary institutions provide access to
academic versions of software at a fraction of the cost of the retail
package...if not, I'm sure you can find out through your local university
bookstore how to get what you need, provided you have a student card.
On the other hand, if it's bootlegged (stolen) software you're asking about,
this is probably not the right place to be asking ;-)

Good Luck

Quote:

>I would appreciate it if someone can direct me to a site that has vb5 or
vb6
>available for download.  I'm a student and can't afford too much.  If
anyone
>has info about this please share.  Thank you very much.

>Glen

Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 !!!Please help vb student!!!
Unless you have a pretty fast bandwidth, you would need a long time to
download and a hefty phone bill to follow !!
If you do have a fast connection to the net, then surely you can afford a
the standard version of Visual Basic.

Good luck any way.

Quote:

>I would appreciate it if someone can direct me to a site that has vb5 or
vb6
>available for download.  I'm a student and can't afford too much.  If
anyone
>has info about this please share.  Thank you very much.

>Glen

Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 !!!Please help vb student!!!
Try www.microsoft.com.  Ask for a discount.

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 !!!Please help vb student!!!

Quote:

>I would appreciate it if someone can direct me to a site that has vb5 or vb6
>available for download.  I'm a student and can't afford too much.  If anyone
>has info about this please share.  Thank you very much.

>Glen

Glen
SAMS "Teach Yourself Visual Basic 5 in 21 Days" Complete Complier Edition
comes with a complet VB5 Complier. I got one at "Barns and Noble" book store.
It Has a list price of 79.99 but I belive that I paid 49.00 for it.

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 !!!Please help vb student!!!
You get the whole Visual Studio Suite (Professional) for about 100.
You buy the Student Edition package in any software shop, bookstore etc.
The package contains no software but a form which you fill in and then get
stamped and signed by your educational establishment to the fact you are a
student/teacher.
You then post the form off to Microsoft.
In a couple of weeks the whole studio package arrives.
These days I assume it is version 6 even though the packaging still says
version 5.
(I got version 5 when the packaging said version 4)

You can only buy the Professional Edition this way not the Learning or
Enterprise.

--
Regards
Dave

Quote:

>if you're a student, most post-secondary institutions provide access to
>academic versions of software at a fraction of the cost of the retail
>package...if not, I'm sure you can find out through your local university
>bookstore how to get what you need, provided you have a student card.
>On the other hand, if it's bootlegged (stolen) software you're asking
about,
>this is probably not the right place to be asking ;-)

>Good Luck

>>I would appreciate it if someone can direct me to a site that has vb5 or
>vb6
>>available for download.  I'm a student and can't afford too much.  If
>anyone
>>has info about this please share.  Thank you very much.

>>Glen

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. !!!Please help vb student!!!

2. VB Student needs help, please.

3. VB student needs some help, please.

4. Help: Please recommend a VB textbook for business major students

5. VB Student needs help with one question, Please?

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Help Please Help me !!!!Hong Kong Student

8. Please help a student teacher

9. Please help a student!!!!

10. some beginner/student help...please!

11. Please help a student!!!!!!!!

12. **Gurus: Please help a student**