VB4.0/Oracle/Data source name not found
Author Message
 VB4.0/Oracle/Data source name not found

It might help to know what you are doing with the data. What state of
development is your product? I had a problem when I installed Office 97 also.
I had to reinstall Office 95, and then reinstall Visual Basic afterward.
Office 97 opens up a "can of worms" with respect to VB, access databases,
excel, etc. Perhaps Office 97 wants us to use the new, improved VB5
application?

Quote:

-

>   http://www.*-*-*.com/

 Wendy Bossons
 Lehigh University
 Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
 phone  610.758.3023

Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. [ODC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

2. Data Source Name not found and no default driver specified error

3. debug--data source name or default driver not found

4. help - "data source name not found"

5. error msg: Data Source Name Not Found...

6. [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

7. Data source name not found (80004005)

8. help - "data source name not found"

9. Data source name not found

10. Data Source name not found error???

11. Visual Basic 4.0a error with ORACLE Data source accessing BLOB data

12. File name or class name not found during Automation operation