Database - duplicate records
Author Message
 Database - duplicate records

Hello All,

I am looking for a fast way to duplicate/copy database records.

basically, what I am doing, is the first record is the "current" one and
when the
user runs a "end of days" routine, it has to move that information to a new
record and reset the first one to defaults.

Thanks

I am using VB5 prof.  Acess DB

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number

2. How do I exclude duplicate database records

3. How do I exclude duplicate database records

4. Removing Duplicate Records in a Database.recordset

5. Delete duplicate records from two databases.

6. Removing duplicate records in a database.

7. Transfer data from record A(database A) to record B(database B)

8. Duplicate first record.

9. Duplicate record error using OnNotInList event

10. Duplicate Records

11. dUPLICATE RECORDS

12. duplicate records