Problem: "Invalid Argument" in CreateDatabase() call...
Author Message
 Problem: "Invalid Argument" in CreateDatabase() call...

    Dim Db As Database
    Dim Opt As Long
    Opt = DB_VERSION10 + DB_ENCRYPT
    Set Db = CreateDatabase("E:\TEST.MDB", DB_LANG_GENERAL)   <===== Stops here

When this section of code is executed, I get an "Invalid Argument" message box.

Can someone tell me which argument is wrong and why?

   Thanks,   Jim

Wed, 31 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem: "Invalid Argument" in CreateDatabase() call...

Quote:

>    Dim Db As Database
>    Dim Opt As Long
>    Opt = DB_VERSION10 + DB_ENCRYPT
>    Set Db = CreateDatabase("E:\TEST.MDB", DB_LANG_GENERAL)   <===== Stops
here

>When this section of code is executed, I get an "Invalid Argument" message

box.

Ok, I figured this out.  I had to create a module.bas with the contents of the
datacons.txt.  Once that was done, everything worked.

     Jim

Thu, 01 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with "Invalid Argument"

2. "Invalid Argument" Error Message

3. CompactDatabase gives "3001: Invalid Argument"

4. ERROR 3001 - "Invalid Argument"

5. "Invalid Argument" errors

6. compile error "invalid procedure call or argument

7. compile error "invalid procedure call or argument

8. Run-time error "5": Invalid procedure call

9. "Invalid Procedure Call"

10. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

11. "Pure Virtual Function Call" Problem

12. "Invalid procedure call..." on "txtDim(0).SetFocus"