Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.
Author Message
 Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

I Wrote this app that transfers access database information from a server to
a local machine. I finished the program but I want to clean it up a little.
It would be nice if I could have the program automatically launch the dial
up networking session and close after the database has been updated. If any
one has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Please E-mail me
directly.

Thanks in Advance,
Vladimir Bien-Aime'

Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

Quote:

>It would be nice if I could have the program automatically launch the dial
>up networking session and close after the database has been updated. If any
>one has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Our RAS dialer control, which is part of the free SocketWrench
package, includes a 16-bit VBX that you can use in VB3. You can
download it from our website at www.catalyst.com. Take a look at the
STDIAL sample to get an idea of how to use it.

-Mike
----

Catalyst Development Corporation          Web:   http://www.catalyst.com

Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:48:24 -0400, "Vladimir Bien-Aime"

Quote:

>It would be nice if I could have the program automatically launch the dial
>up networking session and close after the database has been updated.

Mabry's RAS control will do it.  Download the sample from
www.mabry.com, you will have the option of installing both the VBX and
OCX versions.

Zane

Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

You can write it in VB5 code quite easily, let me know if you'd like the
code.

--
Jeff Law
DataMasta Limited

begin 666 Jeff Law.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DQA=SM*969F#0I&3CI*969F
M($QA=PT*3U)'.D1A=&%-87-T82!,:6UI=&5D#0I.3U1%.B -"E1%3#M73U)+

`
end
end

Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

Jeff, hook us all up!

Kerry

Quote:

>You can write it in VB5 code quite easily, let me know if you'd like the
>code.

>--
>Jeff Law
>DataMasta Limited
>New Zealand
>http://www.wave.co.nz/pages/datamasta

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

2. Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

3. Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

4. Does any one know, if it's possible to begin /end a dial-up networking session in VB3.

5. I don't know where to begin

6. End a dialup network session (pref Gracefully) using API

7. Ending A Dial-up Network Connection in VB

8. Dial Ups

9. Dial Ups

10. Default Dial Ups

11. Doe's anybody knows how to...