New to DataBase programming........seeking book recommendation
Author Message
 New to DataBase programming........seeking book recommendation

It does have some spelling errors and it may not make a good reference book,
but the sample projects are great.  It's easy reading and I would recommend
this book to anyone beginning to write VB database applications.

Quote:

>Right now, I am considering Connel's book on VB 6, (Wrox Press).   I don't
want
>another book filled with bugs, I had plenty of that with the Waite Group's
book
>on VB6.........What DB Book would you recommend for someone starting out in
DB?

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. New to DataBase programming........seeking book recommendation

2. Book recommendation for database programming

3. [Fwd: Book recommendation for database programming]

4. seeking book recommendation

5. seeking book recommendation

6. New Book: Access Database Design & Programming

7. Any recommendations for a good general programming book

8. Book Recommendations for Object Orientated Programming

9. Recommendation for a top-notch VB Database Book

10. I need a database book recommendation

11. Best VB4 Database book recommendations

12. Creating an ADO VB6 stand-alone database program (Newbie seeks advice)