OLE DROP AND DRAG
Author Message
 OLE DROP AND DRAG

There is a couple of question/problems I need help on:
1.  I have an application that uses a drivelist, dirlist and filelist
control
they all are working together to identify the correct files in
selected
directories.  I set the OLE drag and drop property on the filelist
on and it works OK.  I have a couple of controls that display data of
a database, one of these display controls is an OLE object item
(specifically an Acrobat PDF file).  I have a new button that clears
the boxes and waits for input.  What I want to do is drop and drag the
file I select from the file list to the ole object.  I appears that
it does not support it, can you help.

Next question:
2.  I need to deploy an application on a network.  I have developed
a small application on my computer, however in the design time code I
identify the location of the datatables.  How do I design an interface

allow the new user to designate where the datatables are located on
the
network.

thanks
ed

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE DROP AND DRAG PROBLEM AND DEPLOYMENT PROBLEM

2. Change the OLE DragDrop Icon during OLE Drag Drop operation

3. ListBox as OLE Drag Source and OLE Drag Target

4. OLE drag dropping Outlook items

5. OLE Drag & Drop

6. OLE Drag and Drop

7. Passing objects in OLE Drag and Drop

8. OLE Drag & Drop in VB.NET

9. ole drag&drop of file from an activex/ treeview headache

10. Problem with OLE drag & drop

11. Problems OLE Drag & Drop

12. OLE drag and drop in listview control