Help NEEDED to open an access 97 protected MDB file !!!
Author Message
 Help NEEDED to open an access 97 protected MDB file !!!

I need to protect an ACCESS 97 mdb file with a password (not the complex
administrator - user system but only the new password system of access 97).
It's very easy to put the password in access.
But the problem is how to open this mdb protected file in VB5 (I'm using
severals data controls to connect to the tables and queries of my mdb
protected file).
Can you help me ?

Please send me informations, samples, suggestions to my email :

Thanks !

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help NEEDED to open an access 97 protected MDB file !!!
Try this

Set db = ws.OpenDatabase(database, 0, False, "MS Access; PWD=password")

Quote:

>I need to protect an ACCESS 97 mdb file with a password (not the complex
>administrator - user system but only the new password system of access 97).
>It's very easy to put the password in access.
>But the problem is how to open this mdb protected file in VB5 (I'm using
>severals data controls to connect to the tables and queries of my mdb
>protected file).
>Can you help me ?

>Please send me informations, samples, suggestions to my email :

>Thanks !

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Opening Access 97 mdb file with Windows 2000

2. Opening a connection with ADO to a MS Access 97 .mdb file

3. 'how to open an password protected access mdb file

4. 'how to open an password protected access mdb file

5. 'how to open an password protected access mdb file

6. 'how to open an password protected access mdb file

7. HELP : Access 97 doesn't recognize my MDB file

8. TransferDatabase method from Access 95 mdb to Access 97 mdb

9. Cannot Open Access 97 Database without extension *.mdb with CR8.5

10. Open Word 97 from Access 97 HELP!!!

11. Openning From VB6 A Password Protected Access 97 File

12. open password protected (.mdb file)