SLOW MS Word Mail Merge with VB5
Author Message
 SLOW MS Word Mail Merge with VB5

I'm writting an application in VB5  using MS Access. I need to merge data
into Word documents to allow the user to customize the letters that are
generated. The drawback is the process time it takes from when the command
button is pressed to when the letter is previewed/printed is extemely slow.
I'm creating a "Word.basic" object in VB and then using it's methods and
properties . Is there a better and more importantly, a faster way to
accomplish this. Any and all help is appreciated.

Kevin

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. mail-merge MS Word and MS Access via ASP

2. Word Mail Merge Err - Word could not merge...

3. From VB6, call a MS WORD Mail-Merge feature

4. Word Mail merge field TO MS Access???

5. VB to MS Word Mail merge functionallity

6. Mail Merge: MS-Word/Access

7. Mail merge to Ms Word

8. MS Word 97 Mail Merge with Oracle Datasource?

9. Mail Merge in MS Word?

10. MS-Word mail merge

11. OLE Control and MS Word Mail Merge

12. MS Word 97 Mail Merge with Oracle Datasource?