MS FlexGrid 6.0 Control NOT Registered
Author Message
 MS FlexGrid 6.0 Control NOT Registered

I installed what I thought was full Licensed copy of VisStudio6.0
Enterprise.

When I tried to use flexgrid in a VB6 database tutorial (wrox), I
received an error message that said the Active X control is not
registered.

How do I register it?  It came with the package.
I am stopped cold because I need this control for my app.

Any help greatly appreciated.  This is urgent /

Thanks in Advance
Maur

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Flexgrid doesn't register

2. VB component dialog box does not show MS Masked Edit Control 6.0

3. MS Calendar Control does not register if Packaged

4. component not correctly registered erro in crw 6.0

5. MS Jet provider not registered

6. MS Flexgrid Control -- VB5.0

7. ms hierarchical flexgrid control column movement

8. I need help to Speed up MS - FlexGrid control

9. Control Key in MS Flexgrid (5.0 vs)

10. MS-FlexGrid ActiveX control

11. ms hierarchical flexgrid control column movement

12. MS FlexGrid Control