Insufficient base table information error
Author Message
 Insufficient base table information error

How can I overcome this error message?  It pops up each time I select a new
record on an ADO Data Control that provides data to a DataGrid when the
first record in the underlying table has the focus.

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Insufficient base table information error question

2. Error: 2147467259 Insufficient base table information.

3. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

4. Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

5. Help - Error: -2147467259 - Insufficient base table information

6. Insufficient base table information!!!

7. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

8. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

9. insufficient base table information

10. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information

11. Insufficient base table information

12. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing