VBSQL.vbx and TrueGrid Pro
Author Message
 VBSQL.vbx and TrueGrid Pro

Has anybody out there successfully used the vbsql.vbx (ms db-lib for sybase and
SqlServer) and Apex TrueGrid Pro together.  I'm having problems displaying the
database in the grid.  I'd appreciate any code samples or advice.

Howard Ories (301)236-3660

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 VBSQL.vbx and TrueGrid Pro

Quote:

>Has anybody out there successfully used the vbsql.vbx (ms db-lib for sybase and
>SqlServer) and Apex TrueGrid Pro together.  I'm having problems displaying the
>database in the grid.  I'd appreciate any code samples or advice.

Dont bother with truegrid is you are using vbsql.vbx.  Use a multicolumn list box
and feed the data into it, or an array.  I have been working with that VBX for a
while now, and have chosen to just use code to deal with result sets and feed them
into standard controls or arrays.

        Result% = SqlResults%(SqlConn%)
        If Result% = SUCCEED% Then
            Do Until SqlNextRow(SqlConn%) = NOMOREROWS
              mList1.Additem sqlData$(sqlConn%,1) & Chr(9) & sqlData$(sqlConn%, 2)
            Loop
        Else
                MsgBox "Result Error",0,"SQL Result"
        End If

Thu, 01 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. WTB: APEX Truegrid VBX for MS Visual Basic Pro v3.0

2. Converting VBSQL.VBX to VBSQL.OCX

3. VBSQL.VBX -> VBSQL.OCX

4. VB4 Pro: Help please from TrueGrid Pro Users

5. Help with VB 4.0 & Apex TrueGrid Pro

6. VB4.0 and TrueGrid Pro Incompat...

7. VB4.0 and Truegrid Pro Incompat...

8. I would like a tool called truegrid pro for vb3.0

9. TrueGrid, VB3 Pro, and DBF files

10. Truegrid pro

11. TrueGrid Pro Problems

12. Colors and keybd movement in TrueGrid Pro Grid Control