DAO 2.5 and VB 4
Author Message
 DAO 2.5 and VB 4

I'm having trouble bringing in an app I'm working on from VB3 to VB4.
Every time we get done loading code, VB4 asks about adding DAO.  I've said
ADD and DON'T ADD, but both result in the following error:  GPF in VB.EXE
at 0045:0000037a

Any suggestions would be helpful, I've got ImageMan VB loaded as well as
Datawidgets from Sheridan, along with the usual VB4 stuff that loads in the
autold16.vbp file.

Regards...

Stephen

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reference DAO 3.6 Object Library or DAO 2.5/3.51 Compatibility Library

2. VB 5.0 DAO 3.5 FoxPro 2.5 Problem

3. DAO 2.5 to 3.0 Conversion

4. DAO 3.0/2.5 and VB4-16bit...?!

5. Running SQL Query with DBCS in VB4.0 and DAO 2.5

6. Help: Access 2.5 and DAO

7. Record locking in DAO 2.5/3.5

8. How to convert from DAO 2.5 to 3.6

9. Migration from DAO 2.5 to PostgreSQL

10. Microsoft DAO 2.5/3.5 Compatibility Library

11. VB4-16 / DAO 2.5 / Error 3003 nested Transaction

12. DAO 2.5 won't convert zero length string to null in date field