Distributing Jet 2.0 based VB apps
Author Message
 Distributing Jet 2.0 based VB apps

What files do I need to distribute with my Visual Basic application
which uses the compatibility layer to talk to an Access 2.0
format database?

Thanks

Tue, 03 Jun 1997 08:27:36 GMT

1. Trouble getting a VB3/Access Jet 2.0 DB App to run in NT4.0

2. Trouble getting a VB3/Access Jet 2.0 DB App to run in NT4.0

3. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

4. MS Access 2.0/MS Jet 2.0 Locks

5. Jet 1.1 to Jet 2.0 or 2.5

6. Distributing VB 3.0/Access 2.0 Applications

7. Connecting Jet to VB - LOOKING FOR PRO HELP (payment can be set on regular bases)

8. SQL vs VB Data Access Objects for Jet 2.0

9. VB/Jet 2.0 Corrupt Database

10. VB 3.0 and Jet 2.0/1.1

11. vb - access 2.0 jet

12. VB 3.0 Pro/Jet 2.0 and heavy multiuser environment