TWAIN HP/Scanner Interface
Author Message
 TWAIN HP/Scanner Interface

Does anyone have or can point me to any information regarding the TWAIN
standard for programming HP scanners?  I'm trying to write a program that
will initiate scan's and store the results in a database.

TIA,

Don Shelman

Sat, 08 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 TWAIN HP/Scanner Interface
About a year ago, I attempted to do the same thing.  I used
Imagknife's image VBX which has an addon for twain support.  I was
trying to interface with an HP scanjet IIp.  I experienced limited
success.  The VBX couldn't directly control the scanner, instead, it
controlled the software that was distributed with the IIp.  Very
sloppy.  I am sure that things have changed in the past 12 months.
Hope this helps.

Quote:

>Does anyone have or can point me to any information regarding the TWAIN
>standard for programming HP scanners?  I'm trying to write a program that
>will initiate scan's and store the results in a database.
>TIA,
>Don Shelman

Eric Butler
We are here by choice.

Sun, 09 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

2. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

3. TWAIN HP/Scanner Inte

4. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

5. Acquire, Twain Twain Twain and Twain Again.

6. SCANNERS - TWAIN.DLLS

7. twain scanner

8. Twain Scanner Integration

9. Threading and TWAIN Scanners