Y2K problem.. please, help
Author Message
 Y2K problem.. please, help

Hello,

I would like to learn more about the software solutions for the year
2000 problem. Please, give me descriptions, ideas... etc for any PC.

            Thank you.  Arpad

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. To Y2K or not to Y2K: A New Y2K Survey

3. please help - y2k is wild for the night

4. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

5. Y2K tool to assess,remediate visual basic tool for Y2k compliance

6. Cloning problem -- please please please help

7. VB and Y2K, please ?

8. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

9. *Please Help - Please?* Experiencing problems w/Access 2000

10. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

11. VB Problem, Someone Please, Please Help!!

12. Date/Y2K problem