Getting list of reports and printing from Access DB using VB
Author Message
 Getting list of reports and printing from Access DB using VB

I'm trying to write a VB program which will allow the user to see a list of
reports created within Access and print one of these reports (presumably using
DDE with Access).

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Barry Jacobson

Sat, 22 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting list of reports and printing from Access DB using VB

Quote:

>I'm trying to write a VB program which will allow the user to see a list of
>reports created within Access and print one of these reports (presumably using
>DDE with Access).

>Any help will be greatly appreciated

>Barry Jacobson

 I am trying to do the same thing only using OLE2.  I also would
appreciate any suggestions.  My reports are parameter driven, but the
VB application has the parameters at the time that the link is made
to Access.  I just don't know how to pass the info.

Thu, 27 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

2. Getting list of Access DB tables with VB

3. Getting a list of tables from a Access DB

4. How do I Print a list of all reports in my db

5. HOWTO: Retrieve list of MS Access reports using VB

6. HOWTO: Retrieve list of MS Access reports using VB

7. Printing current report from VB using access

8. Printing Access 95 Reports from VB 4 using OLE Automation

9. Printing Access 95 Reports from VB 4 using OLE Automation

10. Using Access as automation engine to print Access reports

11. Visual Basic App using Foxpro DB vs Access DB vs SQL Server DB