VB with BeginTrans using native ODBCAPI calls to SQL Server 6.0
Author Message
 VB with BeginTrans using native ODBCAPI calls to SQL Server 6.0

I have a few questions that I am having difficulty
finding the answers to.  If anyone knows or can
lead me in the right direction(didnt find it in
MSDN) please let me know.

When using BeginTrans in VB4.0(16-bit) I get an
error refering to inserting a diskette into a drive
after hitting the begintrans line.  Since I am
using native ODBCAPI calls I have no workspace or
database object.

My question is how does BeginTrans operate on a low
level?  Does the transaction try to store the
information locally before sending it off to

Any information is appreciated
Steve Gordon

Sun, 07 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Store and retrieve image on SQL server 7.0 using VB 6.0

2. Using RDO to do SQL updates on SQL Server 6.0

3. Using SQL in ADO to call FOXPRO 6.0

4. BeginTrans on SQL Server

5. BeginTrans method in VB6 on a SQL Server connection

6. SQL Server 2000, VB 6.0, ADO

7. log on to sql server thr VB 6.0 applications

8. SQL Server 7.0 , ADO & VB 6.0

9. VB 6.0 & SQl server 6.5

10. SQL Server native format HELP....

11. Error during update of a dynaset with VB 3.0 and SQL Server 6.0

12. Record Locking - VB 4.0 / SQL Server 6.0