making a container contol invisible..
Author Message
 making a container contol invisible..

Hi everybody

I us the shape control as a container for several option
buttons. My Problem is that I want the container itself to
be invisible but the controls on it to be visible.That's
because I like to see the background picture on my field
instead of an ugly grey shape. I tried to set the visible
property of the shape control to false but then the others
controls on the container disappeard.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks Mikael

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 making a container contol invisible..
Try set the border style to transparent. But I think the best container in
your case would be frame or picture box.

Quote:
> Hi everybody

> I us the shape control as a container for several option
> buttons. My Problem is that I want the container itself to
> be invisible but the controls on it to be visible.That's
> because I like to see the background picture on my field
> instead of an ugly grey shape. I tried to set the visible
> property of the shape control to false but then the others
> controls on the container disappeard.

> Any Ideas ?

> Thanks Mikael

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find

related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making the Form invisible but making the controls seen

2. Making a control invisible depending on calculated value in Access'97

3. Making calendar invisible

4. making toolbars invisible !

5. Making a Control invisible !

6. Making a Control invisible !

7. Making a Non-UI (or Invisible at runtime) control

8. Help!!! Making cursor invisible

9. Making MSFlexGrids Invisible?

10. Permanently making a window invisible?

11. Making MSFlexGrid Cols Invisible?

12. Making background of BMP invisible