Help on OLE Automation (VB 4.0 to Excel 97)
Author Message
 Help on OLE Automation (VB 4.0 to Excel 97)

Hi, I am doing a school project whereby i make use of both VB 4.0 Standard
Edition, Access 97 and Excel 97.  The mdb file consists of the records that
I will then make use of VB SQL Query to extract the relevant records out to
become a pivot table.  The records extracted will then be output to Apex
dbGrid through data control.  I do not save the crosstab query (pivot table)
into the mdb file.

Once the records are out to the dbGrid, I want to transfer them to Excel 97
and save the records as xls file.  How can I do it?  Should I use OLE
Automation or DDE or any other way out?  Please help me.  I need to submit
this project by Saturday, March 28, 1998.

Thanks in advance.

Erwin

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE automation problems with excel 97

2. App crashes - access violation - NT 4.0/VB 4.0(32 bit)/OLE Automation

3. Sending text to Word 97 from Access 97 using OLE automation

4. HELP: VB 4.0 OLE Automation Error

5. Automation Problem with Access 97/Excel 97

6. VB 4.0 16-bit Bug with OLE (Was Re: VB 4.0 Enterprise and OLE)

7. Excel 97 and VB 4.0 - my program broke :(

8. excel 97 and VB 4.0

9. Help : Remote OLE Automation Problem in 95 and NT 4.0

10. VB 4.0 / Word 6.0 OLE automation problem?

11. Help : Remote OLE Automation Problem in 95 and NT 4.0

12. OLE Automation in VB 4.0 question...