Send FAX from text file in VB4?
Author Message
 Send FAX from text file in VB4?

  Is there a way to send a text file as a fax with the press of a
command button in VB4 Prof. Ed.?  Code would be helpful?

--
Shane Hill

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Send FAX from text file in VB4?

Quote:
>  Is there a way to send a text file as a fax with the press of a
>command button in VB4 Prof. Ed.?  Code would be helpful?

>--
>Shane Hill

ssFaxer can do just that thing.

For some more information, please visit our Website at

Mike...

http://www.simplesimon.com

(817) 283-6691 Voice
(817) 283-5871 Fax

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Send FAX from text file in VB4?

Quote:

>  >  Is there a way to send a text file as a fax with the press of a
>  >command button in VB4 Prof. Ed.?  Code would be helpful?

I would have thought that it could be done with MAPI and use FAX: as
the address.

Robert Chafer
Digital iD Picture Systems

Mon, 22 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Send FAX from text file in VB4?

The Fax is a printer driver in Windows, so you can change the printer and just
print your text file.

If you are using Winfax, it is DDE compliant and (with some work) you can DDE
the recipient data to the fax driver.  Dunno if you can do that with MS Fax from
Win 95.  My few experiments with that left me with 20 or so instances of MS Fax
sitting there on my desktop.

  >>  >  Is there a way to send a text file as a fax with the press of a
  >>  >command button in VB4 Prof. Ed.?  Code would be helpful?
  >I would have thought that it could be done with MAPI and use FAX: as
  >the address.

  >Robert Chafer
  >Digital iD Picture Systems

Mon, 22 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send FAX from text file in VB4?

2. Fax text file without fax machine

3. Fax text file without fax machine

4. How Can I Send Fax Through VB4

5. Control or info for sending FAX from VB4

6. How can I send Fax With VB4.0 ?

7. Sending Fax from VB4

8. How to send fax with VB4

9. utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access

10. NT Personal Fax - SendObject will not send to fax number

11. Sending faxes from MAPI vs Printing to MS Fax

12. How can I send faxes directly from VB5 to microsoft fax