VB5 program calls Oracle stored procedure via ODBC
Author Message
 VB5 program calls Oracle stored procedure via ODBC

Hello all,

Is that possible way to implement REFCURSOR variable in VB5 program ??
For example:
In Oracle SQLPLUS , I can call a Oracle stored procedure to return a
selection result by using REFCURSOR
varible.

Is that possible to do this in my VB5 program (using RDO 2.0/ ODBC) ?? Or
anyone have successful experience on this ??

Please advise,

--
A guy who love to learn....

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling an Oracle Stored Procedure via SQL Passthrough in Access 97

2. Calling Oracle7 Stored Procedures via the ODBC 2.10 API

3. ODBC API error when calling Oracle stored procedure

4. Calling an Oracle Stored Procedure through ODBC

5. Returning resultsets from Oracle stored procedures via ADO?

6. Store Procedure in Oracle through ODBC ???

7. How to execute Store Procedure in Oracle through ODBC with Visual Basic

8. Store Procedure in Oracle through ODBC with Visual Basic

9. How do I execute a stored procedure via odbc (client access for AS400)

10. STORED PROCEDURE WITH ODBC AND ORACLE 7.1

11. Stored Procedures / Oracle / ODBC

12. Stored Procedure/Oracle/ODBC/VB. HELPPPPP