resize a picture
Author Message
 resize a picture

I can't get it right to resize a image to the size of the image or picture
box in vb5, with the same height width comparsion.
It should be very easy, so i must be stupid but i can't get it right..
(beginner)

Can anybody send me a example?

Thanx a lot

Koen M.

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 resize a picture
    Make sure you're using the same scaling mode.  Most APIs work with
pixels, while VB normally uses Twips.  Bitmap APIs generally use HiMetric.
Check out the ScaleX and ScaleY methods.

--
Paul Parkhurst
Software Engineer

Quote:

>I can't get it right to resize a image to the size of the image or picture
>box in vb5, with the same height width comparsion.
>It should be very easy, so i must be stupid but i can't get it right..
>(beginner)

>Can anybody send me a example?

>Thanx a lot

>Koen M.

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. resizing a picture in a picture box

2. Q: Resizing a picture in picture-box?

3. resizing a picture in powerpoint

4. resizing an picture...

5. how resize a picture in ai MDI Form

6. How to resize the picture in MDIForm ?

7. Weird behaviour when resizing WMF pictures (GDI)

8. Resize JPG Picture

9. how resize a picture in a MDI Form

10. resizing an picture...

11. How to resize a picture